We look forward to your inquiries about reservations and vouchers by phone Tuesday to Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at +49.89.244 189 190 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wednesday to Saturday: 12.00 to 16.00 and 18.30 to 00.00
(Kitchen hours 12.00 to 13.30 and 18.30 to 21.00)
Closed on Sundays, mondays and tuesdays
On the Advent Tuesdays 05th, 12th and 19th of December 23 we are open in the evening.
On the holidays Ascension Day (18th of May) and Corpus Christi (08th of June) we offer again a 4-course holiday lunch menu including wine accompaniment for EUR 190.
For events such as company parties, product presentations or private parties, you can also rent the Werneckhof exclusively outside our opening hours on a Tuesday evening.
Company holidays 2023/24:
Easter: 02nd up to and including 18th of April 23
Summer: 3rd of September to 19th of September 23 inclusive
Christmas: 24th of December 23rd up to and including 16th of Jan. 2024
Please note the currently applicable corona guidelines of Munich.
Dresscode Smart Casual.
Due to the spatial situation and with regard to animal hair allergy sufferers, we kindly ask you not to bring pets.
For short-term cancellations, we charge the price for the menue per person.
since July 2021, as owner and chef de cuisine, I am going on making history with the traditional Werneckhof in Munich. After 14 years working as sous-chef of the legendary Michelin-starred chef Hans Haas at Tantris, I revived the restaurant after extensive renovations together with my team. I continue with the kitchen style that I cooked side by side with my great teacher – a classic, product-related, seasonal, sustainable and light cuisine, a main product on the plate, perfectly prepared.
A contemporary, guest-oriented, elegant, dynamic and warm service is particularly close to my heart.
We look forward to welcome you and inspire you with our unique gastronomic atmosphere in Munich!
Sigi Schelling & Team
Jobs & Careers
Jobs & Careers
Chef de Rang
Demichef de Rang
Apply to us with information about yourself by e-mail: email@example.com
Full-time permanent position
Our offer for you:
- Exceptionally good working atmosphere in a motivated team under an experienced Chef de Cuisine with star level
- Co-creation and development in a unique personal atmosphere
- Continuous training in the areas of service, beverages and cuisine
- A permanent employment contract
- 4-days week (Sunday, Monday and Tuesday free)
- Regular working hours
- Above-standard remuneration
- Fair attractive tipping policy
- Annual Employee Events
- Very good staff catering
- Support in finding accommodation
We want you to:
- Completed vocational training in the catering or hotel industry
- Enjoyment of sophisticated cuisine and service with the aim of developing further
- Professionalism, self-confidence, high degree of responsibility
- Positive and dynamic work attitude, creativity
- Flexibility, team spirit, commitment and commitment
- Highest quality standards, also for your own work
- Well-groomed appearance
- Good knowledge of German, knowledge of English
Contact & Directions
WERNECKHOF SIGI SCHELLING
Werneckstr. 11 • D-80802 Munich
Phone: +49. 89. 244 189 190
2022 – Köchin des Monats „Der Feinschmecker“
2022 – Köchin des Jahres „Der Feinschmecker“
2022 – Köchin des Jahres „Schlemmer Atlas“